Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Retailer - Puckle Street Kids

Puckle Street Kids

I am pleased to announce that Puckle Street Kids is our newest online retailer. They feature fine children's apparel, custom jewelry for mom - perfect for Mother's Day and some very hip car seat covers. Since I bought my new car, I want to trick out my girls seats in some leopard covers so that they can rock out in style. They have some great gift ideas as well. Be sure to check them out at www.pucklestreetkids.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should digg your article therefore other folks can see it, very useful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Norman

writing your dissertation said...

I think an online shop, eshop, e-store, internet shop, webshop, webstore, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or in a shopping centre