Wednesday, October 10, 2007

First Day of School

Today was my daughter's first day of preschool. I know, why did she start so late. Well, we signed her up in June, but the school never gave the list to YMCA. So, I called the day before school only to find out that she was not on the list. To make a long story short, I complained to a lot of people with some pull. In the end, they ended up opening up a new session and split up the initial class. So back to today. She only went for 2 1/2 hours (typical for 3 year olds). But when we were about to leave I got all teary eyed. I always envisioned this day as being a sob fest - maybe that 's the meladramatic part of me - but it was ok. Of course, she ran off as soon as we got in the room and made herself right at home. I had to beg for a kiss goodbye.

I picked her up at 2:15 and I got my very own ziti painted necklace that I adore. She loved the class and is looking forward to going again.

I'm so proud of my little honey bunny.

-Rock On!

Deborah

No comments: