Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I gotta go potty

Well she did flip the tables on me after all. I don't know why I am so suprised. I found her standing at the gates with no bottoms on demanding to use the potty. I asked her if she pee'ed in her bed or on the floor and she said no. Of course. I scooped her up over the gates and let her go - and she actually went. I then scooped her up and put her back in her room. After taking the first step over the gate, I quickly learned she infact peed - I stepped in it. Yuck. After handling that situation, I learned she ripped even more pages out of my vintage Peter Pan and Pinocchio books. So now she has no books, a peed on floor and an aggravated mother.

I'm off to bury my frustations in some ice cream and a ton of sprinkles.

1 comment:

write me a essay said...

Great, I've got a real kick out of your writings and agree with you completely.