Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Busy with work

So last week I got the best email in my inbox - a well to do baby magazine has requested some of my Sophia line for possible inclusion in an upcoming editorial piece. YEAH! I know it is not definate, but I am optimistic. I sent my the Luxe Moses basket along with two onesies and a burp cloth set - a new design. Now if only I can find my camera charger, I will put the pictures on my site.

I also sent out my Audrey Star Moses basket to a Boston based mama site for consideration for review. They have already reviewed my site - now they just need to review my basket for quality I'm sure.

In the midst of all this, I am setting up some new advertising gigs and my fabulous web designer Abby - gogogetman.com - is working on a print ad for me. I'm super excited to see what she can come up with.

Anyway, the family is back from grocery shopping so I gotta run.


Rock On!

-Deborah

No comments: