Friday, June 8, 2007

Week in Review

Yesterday was my Natalie's 3rd Birthday. Crazy! I can remember holding her and singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star when she was just a few days old. Now she is almost potty trained - HURRAH!- and is a little spit fire. She is super smart and very eloquent for a little kid. The other day she asked me what movie I wanted to watch and said "Your choices are Veggie Tales and Bop-a-Lots." Quite good for a three year old.

This week I also got a nice surprise in the mail - my ad in the ReadyMaker Digest.
ReadyMaker Digest

Very Cool.

I also finished up one of my Audrey Star Moses baskets
Here's a close up of my star applique and then a shot of the finished product.



Today I dreamed of perfectly coiffed hair, the perfect red lipstick, a darling dress with puff sleeves and some dang cute Mary Janes - but alas this is what I wore. I'm a mom...(right now I'm really into dresses worn over pants).

Still cute, I'll guess it'll have to do.

Oh, I also finished my sister-in-laws baby shower gift - a custom Moses basket tricked out in sweet cream and rose fabric and soft cream chenille. I also made some darling burp cloths and onesies out the scraps to match. Here's the finished product. So CUTE I can't stand it! Her baby's name is going to Annabelle Rose - so the fabric combination is perfect for her.




I really enjoyed making this and I'm thinking of making one-offs to sell on ETSY so stay tuned for some even more fabulous baby gear.

1 comment:

write my bibliography said...

need to say that a result of your work impressed a lot. So nice looking, soooo nice