Monday, June 11, 2007

Cake, diapers and duct tape.

Delicious, sweet confections - namely birthday cake - is what my dreams are made of as of late. Mainly because of my daughter's birthday cake - a scrumptious, over the top sweet, buttercream masterpiece which was purchased at Walmart. She hand picked herself and my husband made sure it was buttercream - I HATE whipped icing. It makes me sick. Anyway, after eating a piece after her party - then dipping into it slice by slice between runs to the kitchn, I finally finished off the day with this beauty,

Needless to say, I was bit sick after this piece. I'm sure I ate about 1/8 of the cake (it was a 1/4 sheet cake) and I'm definately feeling it when I put on my clothes. I'll have to cut back for the next few days - and the two brisk walks I took with the girls should also help. I just can't resist birthday cake.

On a different note, my little one is suffering from a pretty bad diaper rash. I have been putting cloth diapers on her to help "air" her out. Unfortunately I do not have any safety pins so I resorted to duct tape. Hey now, it sticks to anything and apparently can hold a diaper on.

Here's a shot of my cutie with her crazy diaper.

Sweet dreams and oh yeah Rock On!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! If you still need diaper pins, post a reply to mine and we can work something out.

No mother should have to use duct tape to put her baby's cloth diapers on with.

Pins definitely work way better! Rubber pants over top for nap-time, night-time, and for outings.

Barb.

free dissertations help said...

рурб cute. really cute one!! lovely looks and a little bit appetize