Sunday, September 9, 2007

Back in full force!

Ok. I know. It's been like forever since I blogged. Summer was crazy. Well not quite Three Weddings and a Funeral but it was Two Baby Showers and a Wedding. Anyway, I am happy to say I'm back. I have also been working like mad trying to get my house finished. I moved in almost 2 years ago and the interior paint was probably 30 years old. Is that possible? Anyway I have painted my kitchen, pantry, downstairs bathroom and dining room. I also made curtains for the bathroom and kitchen/pantry area. Sooo, I have been a little busy.

Now that it's September and Baby Starlet is officially One. Hurraayy! I have new designs currently being photographed. Just to wet your palate a bit - some of the fabrics include: a rich jockey/horse print, line drawn schooner print, fabulous Paris design, pink leopard (uber cute) and a houndstooth check to name a few. I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new collections. I switched up the names a bit and changed basket styles. It's a new company - they ship out fast and their baskets are just BEAUTIFUL. Great craftsmanship and better quality.

I also changed up my clutch a tad. The overall look is the same but I added an interior rubber sheeting layer, used thicker vinyl for the exterior, and added a ribbon design feature to the new two interior pocket design. I'm crazy in love with them. They feel much more substantial and can tackle the poopiest diapers with style and grace.

So, sorry I haven't written - no I didn't fall off the planet (though it felt like in terms of Baby Starlet), but I'm back. Fabulous new lines, better quality fabrics and unique design and construction.

Stay tuned for more.

Oh, I'm thinking about doing the Baby Celebration event out in LA in April. If anyone has gone as a guest or vendor - I would love to hear your thoughts.

Rock On!

Deborah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.