Monday, September 10, 2007

New Collections!

Hey,
I just wanted to post some more info regarding my new collections. As I mentioned yesterday, they are crazy cute and I'm totally in love with them.

Here's the descriptions:

Ava
Only the best for your baby! Gorgeous red and black cherry blossom brocade is paired with a rich earth tone leopard print to create the ultimate in Far East luxury.

Kensington
The regal elegance of the Kensington collection comes from the paring of tasteful equestrian print with sophisticated black and white hounds tooth check. Perfect for your little crowned jewel.

Elise
A must-have for your little diva! Fashionistas of all ages will love the fabulous Parisian and trendy prink and black leopard prints of this sassy number.

Cousteau
Your little skipper will drift off in comfort in this nautical-inspired basket. Delicate blue and white marine print is matched with coordinating stripes as fresh as the ocean air.

Cody
Get your little cowboy or cowgirl ready to saddle up for some down-home comfort! A rustic cowboy pattern is partnered with a black and white cow print for a basket with just the right amount of western flair.

My new fabulous blankets are backed in the cream chenille-yummy and soft-and my burp cloths all feature my sassy star applique.

Coming soon...bouncy chair covers.

Rock on with ya bad selves,

-Deborah

No comments: